Mark your schedule! NEXT FRIDAY is our first training!

Luke Abbott

Jan 8, 2011, 1:24:05 PM1/8/11
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
That's January 14! Don't miss out on this opportunity to get weekly, high-intensity training in a widely respected martial art, as taught at the Japan Karate Association in Tokyo, for only $30 for the quarter! (First class is FREE.)

When: NEW TIME -- Fridays, 5:30-7:00.

Where: NEW LOCATION -- the luxurious Martial Arts Room at the East Field House.

Note: this quarter, it is imperative that we have a large showing on the 14th. Otherwise, we may lose our Martial Arts Room reservation. So please try to make the first training. Bring your friends!

All you need are comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. No gi (uniform) required—but bring one if you have it. No registration required for the first class. And no experience is necessary! Check us out and see what you think!

Osu!

Luke and Kyle Abbott

p.s. - Join our Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20610186936