Come to the first UCSC Shotokan Karate class!

1 view

Luke Abbott

Sep 26, 2010, 9:41:57 PM9/26/10
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

Our first training will be Monday, 7pm, in the racquetball courts. Please come a few minutes early so we can begin on time.

Scheduling conflict? (Say, a class starting at 8pm?) You're not alone. So, come anyway for the first 30-45 minutes, and during that time we'll a) do some karate, and b) decide if we should move the class to 6pm.

Wear loose, comfortable clothing, or a martial arts gi if you have one. Remember, no prior experience is necessary.

Please write if you have any questions, and see you tomorrow!

Luke

Lisa B

Sep 26, 2010, 11:20:55 PM9/26/10
to UCSC Shotokan Karate Club
I am considering going, but there are some exceptions.

I am no longer a student, so how do I get a guest pass?

I commute from my parents' house to Cabrillo now, and on Tuesdays I
have an 8 AM class. Not sure if I can lose sleep for training.