Rank testing soon?

1 view

Lisa B

Feb 9, 2010, 1:55:06 AM2/9/10
to UCSC Shotokan Karate Club
For those of you that don't know, I have only been able to come to
Wednesday training this quarter because I am taking a class that takes
place at 5-6:45ish pm every Monday and Wednesday. But I am very
curious about the rank testing that is to take place in March. As far
as I know, anyone that is interested is supposed to be carpooled to
Jon Keeling's dojo in Redwood City to take the test. It turns out that
I cannot possibly do it on March 13. Can we do it on March 6?

Big K

Feb 16, 2010, 10:31:48 AM2/16/10
to UCSC Shotokan Karate Club
Hey Lisa.

You know, I'm have no idea what's the deal on testing. I'll give Josh
a little ring-ding or speak to him on Monday. Hopefully we'll find out
before March 6th. ;-)

We'll keep you/y'all posted

Josh Martin

Feb 16, 2010, 2:02:32 PM2/16/10
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
About testing and training in March.  Please let me know if you are interested.  We are trying to put together a Saturday in March that would work for everyone interested to attend a testing in Redwood City at Sensei Keeling's dojo.  Sensei Keeling is our head instructor out of Silicon Valley. He does all the testing through Sensei Mori and the JKA.  Early March does not work for Lisa or myself.  Please let me know if March 20th or 27th would work for anyone else and I will make arrangements with Sensei Keeling.

Very best,

Josh

Lisa B

Feb 16, 2010, 3:19:43 PM2/16/10
to UCSC Shotokan Karate Club
March 20 and March 27 are part of our Spring Break. I don't believe
that any of us UCSC students will return until at least March 28-29.
And our Spring Break starts after March 19, which is a Friday, which
is also part of Finals Week. If this means that we must postpone
testing until April, I am okay with that.