Move karate class to Friday?

Kyle Abbott

Oct 27, 2010, 3:30:08 PM10/27/10
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

We know that Monday evening is a bad time for many of you to come to training. Would Friday be a better time to offer training? If we get enough "yes"es, we might just move our training to Friday. Probably a little earlier, like 6:00 (let us know your preferred time, too).

It's only been a month. We'll be reviewing everything we've learned for a long time to come, so it's not too late to join in (or return)!

Oh, and our last training was great... after 90 minutes of basics, new techniques (side kicks and uchi-uke), target practice with the bag, sparring, introducing a new kata (Heian Nidan, photo), and more... we demolished two extra-large pizzas and cokes. Good times. Sadly, I forgot to take a picture until after everybody left, and Kyle polished off five slices (photo*).

Hope everyone has great success with their midterms!

Cheers,
Kyle & Luke
UCSC Shotokan Karate

* photo: it's a joke, folks. :-)