Who will be here this Monday? (Nov. 23)

Big K

Nov 21, 2009, 5:43:41 PM11/21/09
to UCSC Shotokan Karate Club
Hey folks,

Since Thanksgiving is coming up, you may be either heading home or
getting some last minute papers done. Or... you may be wanting to
train!

So, if you are able to train this Monday, please let me know and we
will have class that day. If nobody can make it, I will cancel the
class. (and of course make an announcement)

Seeyaz,

Kyle

Aaron Ling

Nov 22, 2009, 4:59:54 PM11/22/09
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
If there is class on Monday i will attend.

-Aaron Ling

> Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:43:41 -0800
> Subject: [UCSC Shotokan] Who will be here this Monday? (Nov. 23)
> From: ky...@playingbyear.com
> To: ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com

Josh Martin

Nov 22, 2009, 9:39:57 PM11/22/09
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
I will teach tomorrow night, no need to cancel class.

Thanks,
Josh

> I will teach tomorrow night, no need to cancel class.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

Lisa B

Nov 24, 2009, 1:49:40 AM11/24/09
to UCSC Shotokan Karate Club
Well, Monday is past and I showed up. I'm pretty sure that we can't
train on Wednesday the 25th. Can't wait to see everyone again on the
30th.