Give us your feedback about karate class

1 view

Luke Abbott

Oct 13, 2010, 5:50:53 PM10/13/10
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

Whether you're a regular attendee of our karate classes or only came once (or even if you've never been), we'd love to hear what you think about the club. Your answers will influence club activities in the future, so please take a couple minutes to reply to these simple questions:

What aspects of class do you like the most?
What do you like the least?
Do you have any suggestions for us going forward?
If you've never been: what interests you about our club, and what's kept you from attending?

Please be as honest and frank as you like. Thank you!

By the way, I thought we had a great class last Monday, learning some new techniques and a new kata, Heian Shodan. This is the kata you will be tested on in your first Shotokan belt exam (should you choose to take it). Kyle also presented an exercise in the advanced section of class which I really liked, personally—not only did it build strength and encourage good form/stance, but it was a lot of fun. :-)

I know some of you had a core class last Monday and couldn't make it. Rest assured, everything you missed will be revisited again (in various forms), so come on back next week!

Osu! See you next Monday!

Luke (and Kyle) Abbott