Fwd: Karate class tonight at 7:00! Plus, who likes pizza?

1 view

Luke Abbott

Oct 18, 2010, 12:59:20 PM10/18/10
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
Mind/body balance is crucial for health, so with the academic year in full swing, don't forget to keep your body engaged as well! Come to racquetball court #5 or #6 tonight and get your kicks on.

Also, heads up: we're planning to buy pizza for the whole class next week. Send in your toppings requests. Of course, to get pizza you'll have to be a registered member, and quite a few of the regulars (you know who you are) haven't paid the fee yet. No biggie... you can register online, or (and we just got this confirmed) you can bring in cash ($30) or a check (to UC Regents) and we'll handle the rest.

Osu!

Luke