Training on Wednesdays

Josh Martin

Feb 22, 2010, 7:27:22 PM2/22/10
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
I will be teaching class on Wednesdays for the next two weeks and will not be training on Mondays.  I will be incurring child care expenses in order to lead the class on Wednesdays and it is my hope that we have lots of participation for these nights.

Thanks,
Josh

Luke Abbott

Feb 24, 2010, 12:56:24 PM2/24/10
to ucsc-shotoka...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, Wednesday nights! Oh, that's tonight! I'm guessing it will be a good turnout... Monday's was, er, rather low, so I presume everyone was getting their homework done early so they could come to Wednesday!

If you're thinking about testing on March 20th, that's four weeks away, so let's make the most of it! (See, if nothing else, testing can be a good motivator. While still being a lot less stressful than most of your school tests.)

Osu!
Luke

Lisa B

Feb 25, 2010, 2:37:35 AM2/25/10
to UCSC Shotokan Karate Club
Actually, it was just me and Sensei Josh that showed up. Well, at
least I got a whole hour and a half (give or take) with some personal
training. It felt lonely though.