Not able to download a local Xena Hub?

Keon Abedi

Jun 15, 2023, 6:51:46 PM6/15/23
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi, I am trying to download a local Xena hub to upload data, but nothing appears to be available for download on the start page (screenshot attached below). I installed the "install4j" on the right that says is needed to support it, but haven't noticed a difference.

Please let me know what I should do to resolve said issue; thanks in advance!61354837-3070-44ba-b633-4f873972b6c3.png

Mary Goldman

Jun 15, 2023, 7:24:27 PM6/15/23
to Keon Abedi, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi Keon,

Thank you for reporting this! It should now be fixed. The words 'download & run a Local Xena hub' should now be a link to download our hub.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature