Doubts about normal tissues in TCGA

Karen Vara

Apr 3, 2024, 11:13:23 AMApr 3
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi Mary Goldman
Good evening Dr. Dolman

We have a question about: https://gdc.cancer.gov/about-data/publications#/  the supplemental material part of the
section

Our doubt is if the two samples were taken at the same time or were taken at different times (before treatment and after treatment (surgery)), this would help a lot to determine if our study will be longitudinal and transverse to subsequently determine if our study is going to be a longitudinal and transverse study, and if it is going to be a transverse study, this would help a lot to determine if our study is going to be a longitudinal and transverse study.

I hope you can help us, thank you very much.

Mary Goldman

Apr 3, 2024, 1:33:53 PMApr 3
to Karen Vara, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hello,

I would recommend contacting the GDC about this (https://gdc.cancer.gov/support) or the authors of the publication you are interested in.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature