Tumor Compendium v11 Public PolyA (April 2020) - hg19 or hg38?

Khushbu Patel

Jun 13, 2023, 11:46:33 AM6/13/23
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hello,

I am trying to find whether the data that are part of Tumor Compendium v11 Public PolyA (April 2020), are they aligned to hg19 or hg38?
I could not find that information in your documentation.

I'd really appreciate if you could clarify that for me.

Thanks very much!

Best,
Khushbu

Mary Goldman

Jun 13, 2023, 12:45:20 PM6/13/23
to Khushbu Patel, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser, treehous...@ucsc.edu
Hi Khushbu,

I am forwarding your email to the Treehouse team who are responsible for this data so that they can answer your question.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature

Holly Beale

Jun 14, 2023, 11:39:32 AM6/14/23
to Khushbu Patel, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser, treehous...@ucsc.edu, Mary Goldman
Hi Kushbu-