Feature request -> add "auto threshold" for Kaplan-Meier plots

Daniel Nicorici

Jun 28, 2023, 11:29:00 AM6/28/23
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hello,

it would be great if Kaplan-Meier plots would have an extra option (in addition to: 2 groups, 3 groups, and Quartiles) where the the threshold for two groups would be chosen automatically using, for example, surv_cutpoint() from survminer R package (https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/survminer/versions/0.4.9/topics/surv_cutpoint) which is basically based on maxstat R package (https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/maxstat).

Best Regards,
Daniel

Mary Goldman

Jun 29, 2023, 6:38:11 PM6/29/23
to Daniel Nicorici, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi Daniel,

Great suggestion. Thank you so much for the idea and all your links! I will add this to our list.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature