ATAC-seq

YH Dai

May 3, 2023, 12:11:33 PM5/3/23
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi,

What is the reference genome for GDC pan-cancer ATAC-seq data? Is it hg38 or hg19?
Can I compare it with the HM450 methylation data downloaded from Xena?

Best regards

Mary Goldman

May 3, 2023, 3:24:17 PM5/3/23
to YH Dai, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hello,

The data is mapped to hg38, similar to other data we have from the GDC.

Can you tell me more about your question about the HM450 data? I'm not sure what you are asking exactly. Much thanks.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature