internal server error

Arpita Mohapatra

Jun 24, 2024, 5:16:56 PMJun 24
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
I am trying to perform Differential gene expression using the TCGA COADREAD data, but i keep encountering the following error: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

I have tried switching wifi and browsers, but this persists. I am able to run the GSEA, but not DEG.

Mary Goldman

Jun 24, 2024, 5:39:52 PMJun 24
to Arpita Mohapatra, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi Arpita,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have fixed it and our DEA should be back up. Let me know if you encounter any further issues.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature