Not able to use Single cell browser

Ping-Hung Chen

Jul 14, 2023, 12:13:50 PM7/14/23
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hello,

Does the single cell browser get some problem (https://singlecell.xenabrowser.net/heatmap/)? It's not working for days.

Thank you.

Best,

Ping-Hung

Mary Goldman

Jul 14, 2023, 6:10:59 PM7/14/23
to Ping-Hung Chen, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi Ping-Hung,

Thank you for letting us know. We see the issue and are working to resolve it.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature

Mary Goldman

Jul 21, 2023, 5:49:30 PM7/21/23
to Ping-Hung Chen, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi Ping-Hung,

The single-cell browser should now be back up. Let us know if you run into any issues.

Best,
Mary
-----