GDC MMRF-COMMPASS

Liuling Xiao

Aug 25, 2023, 11:00:36 PM8/25/23
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi,

First of all, thanks for the platform and it's very important to us.

This is Liuling Xiao, A research associate from HMRI. I am analyzing GDC MMRF-COMMPASS database and get genes RNA expression by HTSeq - Counts (n=859) GDC Hub. I found that sample name is "MMRF_1021_1_BM_CD138pos". I am wondering whether all the gene expression are from CD138 positive cells or CD138 negative cells? Are there any paper show the original information about these samples?

Best wishes,

Liuling

Mary Goldman

Aug 28, 2023, 12:55:04 PM8/28/23
to Liuling Xiao, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi Liuling,

Looking around I found these web pages related to the MMRF COMMPASS study:

If these resources do not answer your question, I would recommend contacting the GDC directly: https://gdc.cancer.gov/support.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature