CCLE GSEA

Rademaker Gilles

Dec 20, 2023, 4:02:41 PM12/20/23
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi,

I am trying to do GSEA on CCLE Data but it does not work. I think the interface does not find the raw data.

Could you please help ?

Thanks,

Gilles

Mary Goldman

Dec 20, 2023, 5:51:03 PM12/20/23
to Rademaker Gilles, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hi Gilles,

Apologies - this is expected since CCLE does not want UCSC Xena to provide the underlying file for reuse. CCLE prefers users to go to their website to download the file for any analysis (https://sites.broadinstitute.org/ccle/datasets). We will disable this option for CCLE so that Xena users don't run into this error.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature