Help with: Sample processing (TCGA COAD-READ Project)

Karen Vara

May 13, 2024, 11:47:11 AMMay 13
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Help with: Sample processing (TCGA COAD-READ Project), we would like to know how the genera and phyla were quantified. was it done based on number of species or number of individuals of each genus? How was the quantification done?

Mary Goldman

May 13, 2024, 12:57:36 PMMay 13
to Karen Vara, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hello,

The TCGA project was done exclusively on humans. Please let me know if this does not answer your question.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature