How to generate PPI Network work from String data base

Sandhya

Oct 30, 2023, 11:33:47 AM10/30/23
to UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
 PPI network from the STRING database (https://cn.string-db.org/ ) and only considered the interaction whose score was greater than 0.9 how to do this for TCGA multiomics data  . how to  calculated the degree and betweenness centrality of each gene from the BioGrid net work     as in this papaer   Identification of Cancer Driver Genes by Integrating Multiomics Data with Graph Neural Networks Hongzhi Song 1,† , Chaoyi Yin 1,†, Zhuopeng Li 2 , Ke Feng 1 , Yangkun Cao 1 , Yujie Gu 1 and Huiyan Sun 1,

Mary Goldman

Oct 30, 2023, 1:36:42 PM10/30/23
to Sandhya, UCSC Xena and Cancer Genomics Browser
Hello,

Unfortunately Xena does not calculate PPI networks. The paper you mention in your email I believe details a method to calculate a PPI network. It is called GGraphSAGE: https://github.com/JP909/GGraphSAGE. Is this what you are asking for? You could also reach out to the STRING database to see if they can help.

Best,
Mary
-----
Mary Goldman (she/her), Design and Outreach Engineer

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature