Intuit internship opportunities

Steve Brown

Feb 10, 2017, 11:31:14 AM2/10/17
to ucsb-dat...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I have an internship announcement from our very own data science group alum Heather Simpson!

Best,
Steve

We are looking for summer data science interns for the Innovation and Advanced Technology group at Intuit. Our team’s mission is to inspire and influence Intuit through game changing design and technologies. We help Intuit anticipate design and technology shifts. To do this, we explore upcoming technology, market trend, customer mindset and design shifts and help Intuit adopt them as appropriate and at the right time.

What we are looking for in a data science intern:
•         Passion for technology, learning new things and working as a team.
•         Experience in advanced analytics, statistics and/or machine learning.

•         Great communication and data visualization skills.

Please note that applicants should have experience using a programming language (e.g. R, Python) to create code for data analysis/visualization. Interns will need to be on-site in our Mountain View, CA office for regular full-time work week during the summer.

If you are interested, please send your resume to monic...@intuit.com.