use case , class and sequence diagrams

Shafi Tokhi

Feb 13, 2009, 5:45:08 PM2/13/09
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
please find the attached zip file for Ucoop use case , class and squence diagrams, I have made some changes to the use case and class diagram , may be some more changes are needed but I havn't brought any changes to the sequence diagram, some how it looks fine.

Dear Naweed,
please collect the whole documentation from all members and send to the ucoop group after refinement we need to upload it on wiki, Thank you.

--
Shafi tokhi

ucoop_usecase_class_squenceDiagrams.zip

freshta popalyar

Feb 14, 2009, 4:53:58 AM2/14/09
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Salam shafi

I just wanted to make sure that, is there any difference between SignUp and Registration usecases? if they are the same then we should remove one of them according to the names we have used in the program. I mean we have never used the word "Signe Up" any where in our code.

with regards
Freshta