-OT- Obsidian PKM

Kevin Tollison

Sep 12, 2021, 7:53:31 PM9/12/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
I mentioned obsidian at the last in person meeting.  A few people seemed interested. Just ran across this article.  Pretty interesting setup.

Kevin

Tim Fowler

Sep 12, 2021, 8:41:36 PM9/12/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
I love obsidian. Moved most of my workflow to something similar to what TrustedSec has. Pretty powerful. The graph view is where it really stands out.

Fleshing out an obsidian based workflow at my new gig as well.

Tim