Group Website

Dan Calloway

Jan 5, 2023, 6:34:43 PM1/5/23
to UCLUG Google Group
Hello everyone,

I belong to this Linux Users' group as well as the WNCLUG-Asheville Google group. Recently, I developed a Drupal website for our group in Asheville, NC which can be found by visiting: WNCLUG-Asheville. This website is powered by Drupal a very secure and robust Content Management Framework (CMF). The domain was registered on Google Domains, and the site is being hosted on a VPS at Linode. Among other things, our domain website sports a forum, hosts Linux articles, and articles on open source hardware/software, which are mutually exclusive of one another in their presentation on the site. We also have access to an RSS Feed Aggregator which is a docker compose container being hosted locally by the webmaster (that's me!) on a Raspberry Pi, model 4 SBC. We also host our own MX Mail Server on Linode.

If anyone is interested in what we do, at your convenience, I invite you to check us out and see what are all about. I welcome your comments.

Daniel Calloway
LCDR, SC, USNR (Ret.) -- 20-year veteran
Asheville, NC 28805

--
Sent with HEY — Email as it should be