Next Meeting: 2024-Feb-13 18:30 - Starting with Linux

16 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Jas Eckard

לא נקראה,
31 בינו׳ 2024, 16:34:4931 בינו׳
עד UCLUG
I'm announcing early that February's meeting is for the newbies!!!

For our February 2024 meeting, Barry Jones will help us in:

Starting with Linux: It’s not as hard as it seems

If you're unfamiliar or new to Linux or haven't attended UCLUG because
you don't feel like you "know enough", now is your time to come! Or,
if you have a friend or student that you feel would benefit from
attending, please bring them along.

If you can't meet in person at OpenWorks:

OpenWorks
101 N Main St,
Greenville, SC
(Enter from 3rd floor of Richardson Street Parking Deck, see
https://joinopenworks.com/guest-access)

then feel free to join us online, along with ColaLUG, at:

https://meet.jit.si/sclugs

Feel free to sign up if you like at:

https://gettogether.community/events/47443/feb-2024-meeting-starting-with-linux/
https://www.meetup.com/hack-greenville/events/298914754/

And spread the word to people who are new or unfamiliar with Linux!

--Jas
.
..:

Jas Eckard

לא נקראה,
7 בפבר׳ 2024, 22:50:317 בפבר׳
עד UCLUG
Reminder that UCLUG meets next Tuesday.

Come to learn about Linux!!!

Jas Eckard

לא נקראה,
12 בפבר׳ 2024, 16:18:5412 בפבר׳
עד UCLUG
Hey, everybody, I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night at UCLUG!

Dan Calloway

לא נקראה,
12 בפבר׳ 2024, 17:04:4712 בפבר׳
עד UCLUG Google Group
Jas,

I'll try to make the meeting tomorrow night at 6:30pm. Thanks for the reminder.

Dan Calloway
Linux Veteran; Open Source Advocate
Asheville, NC
"Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it."
--Costanza in Seinfeld.

Jas Eckard

לא נקראה,
12 בפבר׳ 2024, 17:41:0312 בפבר׳
עד uc...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing you!

--Jas
.
..:
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/uclug/CAMvEYu674Zb4TFsN1-f_wT1TzhsKB%3D5i9jk3aSrLJ4G93Sz81w%40mail.gmail.com.