Next Meeting: 2024-Apr-9 18:30 - WebAssembly (WASM)

13 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Jas Eckard

no leída,
2 abr 2024, 6:45:23 p.m.2 abr
para UCLUG
Andrew Thompson will give introduce us to WebAssembly (WASM) at
UCLUG's April 9th meeting next Tuesday at 18:30:

The WASM: One bytecode to rule them all and in the darkness bind them

WebAssembly (WASM) has rapidly been gaining support and new
features inside and outside the browser, so in this talk we'll look at
the basics of this new tech, peek under the hood at how it works and
discuss use cases and implications for people who want to give it a
spin

If you can't meet in person at OpenWorks:

OpenWorks
101 N Main St,
Greenville, SC
(Enter from 3rd floor of Richardson Street Parking Deck, see
https://joinopenworks.com/guest-access)

(where soft drinks will be provided) then feel free to join us online,
along with ColaLUG, at:

https://meet.jit.si/sclugs

Feel free to sign up if you like at:

https://gettogether.community/events/51301/apr-2024-meeting-webassembly-wasm/

--Jas
.
..:

Jas Eckard

no leída,
8 abr 2024, 3:48:33 p.m.8 abr
para UCLUG
Hey, everybody! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at tomorrow's
meeting for an Intro to WASM.

If you're in the Columbia area, ColaLUG will be meeting us online at
Room M (2nd floor) of the main Richland Library.

Jas Eckard

no leída,
13 abr 2024, 7:02:35 p.m.13 abr
para UCLUG

Jas Eckard

no leída,
14 abr 2024, 10:04:15 a.m.14 abr
para UCLUG
> Recording: https://www.youtube.com/live/jq4r7SZ0c-w?si=VRX5tDqWo0CH0Wca

Hey, if anyone watches the YouTube link above (especially if you
didn't attend), please let me know if I got anything in the video's
description incorrect.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar