Meeting next week

Jas Eckard

Jun 1, 2021, 7:58:13 AM6/1/21
to UCLUG
Hey, everybody! I just remembered that I normally send out a
week-ahead notification about our monthly meeting. I apologize, I've
been a little scatter-brained lately, preparing for my vacation next
week. I just got a new standing desk for my home office, so my little
post-it note that has next week's meeting is who-knows-where. So,
although y'all will be having a meeting next week, since I won't be
there, I've forgotten what the topic will be. Ben will be taking
over, so I hope everyone has a great time, I'll miss seeing everyone.

--Jas
.
..: