New Logos for UCLUG?

Jas Eckard

Dec 6, 2023, 1:20:13 AM12/6/23
to UCLUG
I've noticed that the current logos for UCLUG don't exactly fit
GetTogether, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. These graphics were created at
least 25 years ago (timestamp of files that I have are 2008-05-23), so
it's probably okay to revamp, right?

Is anyone artistic willing to open source a new logo for UCLUG? Maybe
one for "SC LUGs" too?

--Jas
.
..:

Bill Jacqmein

Dec 6, 2023, 4:42:47 PM12/6/23
to uc...@googlegroups.com
AI can create logos?

https://youtu.be/3rWsdUkQ_-0?t=2945 - Some of them looked pretty good.

Rick Smith

Dec 6, 2023, 5:26:31 PM12/6/23
to uc...@googlegroups.com
I found an online AI logo generator and made this in about 2 minutes. Not suggesting it as a logo just to show it's very doable with a generator

Screenshot_20231206-172312.png

E. Matt Armstrong

Dec 6, 2023, 6:25:22 PM12/6/23
to Upstate Carolina Linux Users Group
I found some good AI art generators on github a while back that could run in google's colab notebook pretty well. I searched today and found more than I could count. The first one I got to run, needs a little rehab.
UCLUG.jpeg
Far out man.
see if I can refine my search to just vector art AI.