Calendars in Remind for Linux

Dan Calloway

Apr 7, 2022, 12:48:34 PM4/7/22
to UCLUG Google Group
Linux enthusiasts,

I'm hoping that you have started looking at Remind as a calendar program that you will adopt in your favorite Linux distro. I've been using Remind for over a year now and have come to depend on it when sitting in front of my Linux Desktop using my Daily Driver distro of Linux, FerenOS Linux 2022.03.

--

Dan Calloway
LCDR, SC, USNR (Ret.) / 20-year Veteran

Lee Bo