Next Meeting: July 12, 18:30, Rancher (FOOD!)

Jas Eckard

Jul 5, 2022, 11:18:07 PMJul 5
to UCLUG
Hey, all y'all Linux users!

Next Tuesday, July 12 starting at 18:30, UCLUG will have our regular
monthly meeting. This month, we have a guest speaker, Pat Geyer from
SuSE coming up to Greenville from Charleston to talk about Rancher,
and he will be bringing food and drinks! As you may know, we meet at:

201 Riverplace Suite 500
Greenville, SC

and in order to know how much food to bring, he requests a rough
headcount. So, if you plan to attend in-person and would like to eat,
please, either reply here, sign up at the GetTogether link below, or
DM me (reply to this email or I'm on the HackGreenville Slack). Also,

- he would like to know what to bring, and suggested pizza, wings, or
mexican/taco
- he will be bringing a cooler of water, soda, beer, and seltzer drinks

I currently know of about 7 people attending in-person who plan to eat.

As usual, we coincide our meetings with our friends at ColaLUG, so if
you are unable to attend in-person, please join us at:

https://meet.jit.si/sclugs

The GetTogether link below is one way you can let me know that you
plan to attend in-person to eat, but you can also use it to plan ahead
(it's a FOSS meetup site):

https://gettogether.community/events/20532/july-2022-rancher/

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

--Jas
.
..:

Billy Blackburn

Jul 6, 2022, 1:33:11 AMJul 6
to uc...@googlegroups.com
oh thats a nice place to have a LUG.  I will check my schedule to see if it fits

Jas Eckard

Jul 11, 2022, 8:27:17 AMJul 11
to UCLUG
Last-day reminder of tomorrow's meeting. I've gotten 7 replies from
people that they plan to attend in person to eat, and those were on
GetTogether. If you'd like to attend in person and eat, please let me
know. You don't need to sign up to GetTogether if you don't want to,
but please let me know so you aren't left out hungry. :^)

Perkelator

Jul 12, 2022, 7:12:35 PMJul 12
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Hey sorry I was not able to make it, had a death in my fiance's family see y'all next month.