Next meeting: May 10, 18:30, In Person!!!

Jas Eckard

May 3, 2022, 11:50:07 PM5/3/22
to UCLUG
Hey, everybody!

Next Tuesday, May 10 at 18:30 is our monthly meeting, and UCLUG will
finally be meeting in-person once again:

201 Riverplace Suite 500
Greenville, SC

thanks to our buddy and host, Kevin Tollison. I hate that I won't be
able to make it, I'll be out-of-town. Not sure if I'll join the Jitsi
either:

https://meet.jit.si/sclugs

but ColaLUG will be joining us on Jitsi. If you'd rather stay at
home, or Greenville is too far away, please join Jitsi.

If you do plan to attend in-person, please let Kevin know by
responding to this post or signing up at:

https://gettogether.community/events/18540/may-2022-meeting/

He's planning to grab some pizza and needs a headcount. (So, "I will
attend but not eat" might be a good response too.)

Y'all have fun, I'll see you June 14!

--Jas
.
..:

Jas Eckard

May 10, 2022, 9:00:45 AM5/10/22
to UCLUG
Hey, y'all!

Sorry I didn't remind everyone yesterday that the May meeting is
tonight, and in person. Kevin has offered to bring pizza, but no one
has responded here that they plan to attend, and only one on
GetTogether.

If you plan to attend tonight's meeting, and would like to take Kevin
up on his generous offer, please reply to this message.

lyrics.sa...@mailer.me

May 10, 2022, 10:36:38 AM5/10/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
I'm up for it! Sorry for the late reply but wasn't sure if I could make it until today.

Eric

May 10, 2022, 9:00 AM by uc...@googlegroups.com:

Alan B

May 10, 2022, 10:49:29 AM5/10/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning to be there as well
Alan Burbol

Ben Francis

May 10, 2022, 12:24:22 PM5/10/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Now we just need a topic. :)

I'm getting a kernel panic on my k3s-on-rpi project, so it's unlikely to be fixed by 6:30.

The Go thread by https://fasterthanli.me was fascinating, but that's all I have.

Ben

Perkelator

May 10, 2022, 1:37:41 PM5/10/22