Meeting Tonight

1 view

Ben Francis

Jun 8, 2021, 1:01:21 PM6/8/21
to Col...@googlegroups.com, uc...@googlegroups.com
I was unable to get a speaker for tonight, so we'll use the meeting to grab some feedback on how Linux is working for you, in your work life or at home.

If anyone would like to present something, just speak up. Otherwise we'll nominate youtube videos and vote on the one(s) to watch.

Ben

Ben Francis

Jun 8, 2021, 1:02:52 PM6/8/21
to Col...@googlegroups.com, uc...@googlegroups.com
Same place: https://meet.jit.si/sclugs
6:30pm

Arnold Silvernail

Jun 8, 2021, 3:45:23 PM6/8/21
to uclug
Hey Ben:

I'll be unable to attend tonight. Will it be recorded for watching on YouTube at a later date? Thanks in advance.

Arnold

Ben Francis

Jun 8, 2021, 3:50:11 PM6/8/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arnold,

Yes, I Will record it to YouTube.

Ben

Arnold Silvernail

Jun 8, 2021, 3:58:35 PM6/8/21
to uclug
Thanks Ben.............much appreciated.

Arnold

Ben Francis

Jun 8, 2021, 8:33:55 PM6/8/21
to Col...@googlegroups.com, uc...@googlegroups.com
Here's the unedited video of Jam's ttyi04 plus a debugging session of his empyre python program.

https://youtu.be/nJcbp8hCBZY

Arnold Silvernail

Jun 9, 2021, 7:55:14 AM6/9/21
to uclug
Thanks for the link Ben and recording the meeting...........I'll check it out.

Arnold