self this year?

George Law

Jun 9, 2021, 2:58:30 PM6/9/21
to UCLUG
Just posted a reminder for SELF on the hackgreenville slack and realized there's no current agenda  listed anywhere on the website.

is this still happening this year or did interest fizzle out with covid and everything?

Andy Carabino

Jun 9, 2021, 3:40:19 PM6/9/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Seen nothing further on Telegram, website, or Facebook other than the virtual announcement some time back plus IRC changes.

As I don’t do IRC unsure if anything there…

There was some chatter about ham radio stuff on the Telegram.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 2:58 PM George Law <geo...@geolaw.com> wrote:
Just posted a reminder for SELF on the hackgreenville slack and realized there's no current agenda  listed anywhere on the website.

is this still happening this year or did interest fizzle out with covid and everything?

E. Matt Armstrong

Jun 9, 2021, 8:27:28 PM6/9/21
to Upstate Carolina Linux Users Group
The DLN podcast was talking about it. But I see no updates on the official SELF page.

M@

Jeremy Sands

Jun 10, 2021, 10:00:08 AM6/10/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Email announcement goes out this evening.  If you want a sneak peek: https://southeastlinuxfest.org/ra/

Jeremy Sands
Real time communication?   Ask me about Signal or Telegram.

Res publica non dominetur

yancy smith

Jun 10, 2021, 10:44:41 AM6/10/21
to uclug