MedSurg group presentation i-clickers (uclamecns2013@googlegroups.com)

Cyndi T (Google Drive)

Oct 23, 2012, 12:43:39 AM10/23/12
to uclame...@googlegroups.com
I've shared an item with you.
Hello all,
Lucy mentioned that she might use some of the group presentation i-clicker questions, so I thought I'd start a doc for other groups to also upload theirs.  This is from group 4 on ch. 64.

thanks!
Document MedSurg group presentation i-clickers
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive

Professional

Oct 23, 2012, 1:06:25 AM10/23/12
to uclame...@googlegroups.com
I added all the group presentation I clickers at the end of the current study guide FYI. :)

Sent from my iPod

CYNDI TRUONG

Oct 23, 2012, 1:13:02 AM10/23/12
to uclame...@googlegroups.com

I should have looked before I sent it!  Thanks Sai :')

Sai A

Oct 23, 2012, 1:33:23 AM10/23/12
to uclame...@googlegroups.com
No prob girl. Just want to give you less work that's all. :)

Best,

Sai-Han A Ackerman
UCLA School of Nursing l MSN/MECN Candidate 2013
External Vice President l Alpha Tau Delta, Gamma Chapter l UCLA School of Nursing
Ambassador Liaison l Graduate Student Nursing Association
Member | Sigma Theta Tau International, Gamma Tau-at-Large | Honor Society of Nursing
Public Relations Co-Chair l Pediatrics Interest Club at UCLA
Research Coordinator l Dorothy J. Wiley, PhD, RN, FAAN, Associate Professor l UCLA School of Nursing