ResourceWebs

EGSA Secretary

Jan 25, 2011, 12:19:47 AM1/25/11
to ucla-egsa-fellow...@googlegroups.com
ResourceWebs
When: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: Career Center, 3rd Floor Conference Room B
We are a fast growing and profitable internet company located in Santa
Monica. Our office is located at 530 Wilshire just 2 blocks from the
Promenade.
We are looking to fill 3 entry level positions to help us with our
network of websites which offer resources to internet users. We are
looking to hire a web developer, sales associate, and marketing
assistant.
The founder of ResourceWebs, Evan Britton, is an acknowledges internet
marketing expert. You can read some articles by Evan Britton on
Business Insider here:
http://www.businessinsider.com/author/evan-britton
The info session will inform students about the company and open
positions. There will also be a Q & A session so that students can
ask questions directly to Evan.