CIA

EGSA Secretary

Jan 25, 2011, 12:27:54 AM1/25/11
to ucla-egsa-fellow...@googlegroups.com
CIA
When: January 24th - 6pm
Where: Engineering IV Maxwell Room

Come and learn about the intriguing co-op and full-time opportunities
the CIA has to offer!

Recruiters from our Technical Hiring Division will be conducting an
information session for UCLA students focusing on technical careers.

We are particularly interested in students studying the following:
Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and
other technical areas

All applicants must be US Citizens, be willing to relocate to Northern
Virginia/DC area, and undergo an extensive Security check.

Hosted by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)