Living Social Info Session

EGSA Secretary

Oct 11, 2011, 10:23:33 PM10/11/11
to ucla-egsa-fellow...@googlegroups.com
Living Social Info Session
When: Wednesday, October 19th
Time: 6 - 7 pm
Where: Kerckhoff Grand Salon, Kerckhoff Hall*
Dinner will be served so please RSVP so that we have an accurate
count: http://bit.ly/mU53AH
Engineering Society of UCLA

From engineering to design, editorial to sales, operations to
marketing, we’re in the market for talented people to join our team.
We are a game-changing social shopping company that knows its power
comes from its people. The passion and innate curiosity of the
LivingSocial team is felt in all aspects of the business. Our work
environment is filled with highly driven people, and we
challenge one another to stretch our abilities and make strong moves.
The pace is fast and the work is challenging, but the rewards are
great and the potential is unlimited. Did we mention that we even have
a ball pit and an office skeeball machine?

We invite you to join us for an Information Session to learn more
about our company culture and hear from our VP of Engineering, Chad
Fowler. Chad Fowler is an internationally known software developer,
trainer, manager, speaker, and musician. Over the past decade he has
worked with some of the world's largest companies and most admired
software developers. He is also the co-organizer of RubyConf and
RailsConf and author or co-author of a number of popular software
books, including "The Passionate Programmer: Creating a Remarkable
Career in
Software Development".