Yahoo

EGSA Secretary

Jan 25, 2011, 12:29:49 AM1/25/11
to ucla-egsa-fellow...@googlegroups.com
Yahoo Infosession hosted by HKN & ACT
When: January 26, 2011 - 6:00pm-8:00pm
Where: Boelter Hall-4760

Yahoo would like to invite YOU! to join us for an Information Session
to learn more about our technical job opportunities and talk to some
recent UCLA alumni that have kicked off their careers at Yahoo! This
event will allow students to learn about the innovative technology
Yahoo is working on, the opportunity to network with Yahoo engineers,
recent UCLA alumni and learn how you can apply to our current
internship openings!

We are looking for students that meet the following criteria
-Interested in Software engineering (e.g. object oriented concepts),
Data structures/Algorithms, C++/Java/PHP/Object Oriented Programming
-Have prior internship/work experience and or extracurricular projects
that demonstrate a passion for software technology
-3.3+ GPA
-Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills