Sketchy micro files

Alex J Doermann

Nov 18, 2014, 10:09:18 PM11/18/14
to Google Groups UCI SOM
Hey guys,

I added my screen shots of all the sketchy micro sketches to box under the MS/Micro folder. I used photoshop to add a few things that I found in first aid/ firecracker. If you don’t understand what something means, shoot me an email and I’ll try to answer it.

Alex

Jack Silva

Nov 18, 2014, 10:54:35 PM11/18/14
to Alex J Doermann, Google Groups UCI SOM
piggy backing. I just uploaded a file I came across to the Box under Step 1 materials. it's screenshots of micro questions from Qbank. Downside is the screenshots already have the answers selected, but it's better than nothing I guess if you don't wanna buy Qbank yet. https://app.box.com/s/4qdycqycqa9zm5ou505b

Cheers

Alex

Kevin Simonson

Nov 21, 2014, 10:59:21 PM11/21/14
to Jack Silva, Alex J Doermann, Google Groups UCI SOM
I just added my SketchyMicro notes to the Box under the micro folder.  It contains paraphrases of Berg's voiceover along with what he's referring to in all the images. Could go along with Alex's screen shots pretty alright.