What is the past of "troubleshoot"?

David McMurray

Oct 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/25/97

Pan troglodytes <mitc...@cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:

> I can't get either of the two likely candidates to sound at all
> normal ...

Shoot them.
--
Dave M. (spam-resistant; eliminate hitch to reply)

Bob-Bob Burran

Oct 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/25/97

Pan troglodytes <mitc...@cs.uchicago.edu> wrote in article
<62r185$n41g...@uchinews.uchicago.edu>...

<<I can't get either of the two likely candidates to sound at all
normal>>

You're not alone. Many chimpanzees have that problem. Just be
glad that you can type.

--
(Reply to SPMacGregor at NetValue dot Net)
Stamp out, eliminate, and abolish unsolicited commercial email!

Strange

Oct 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/27/97

In uchi.test.d Pan troglodytes <mitc...@cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
: I can't get either of the two likely candidates to sound at all
: normal ...

Fixed.

-M

--
Michael Brian Scher (MS683) | Anthropologist, Attorney, Part-Time Guru
http://www.tezcat.com/~strange/ | str...@cultural.com

Garry J. Vass

Oct 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/27/97

In article <62r185$n41g...@uchinews.uchicago.edu>, Pan troglodytes
<mitc...@cs.uchicago.edu> writes

>I can't get either of the two likely candidates to sound at all
>normal ...

For my two cents, the past tense of "troubleshoot" is "solved",
"resolved", or a variant thereof.
--
Garry J. Vass

Lepore

Oct 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/29/97

> Fixed.

You're optimistic. I'm so mechanically inclined, my usual
past tense would be "I spent 86 hours troubleshooting it"
[and it's still broken].

fu...@ccp.uchicago.edu

Oct 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/31/97

...of course, everyone left out the obvious:

"The one drawback to troubleshooting...sometimes, trouble shoots back."