www.mach3.com

Chihuahua Gilliam Fnordling-5 (with an umlaut over it) Grub

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

m...@Radix.Net (Ted Frank) gurbled like so many unfortunate tangerines
on 6 May 1998 17:58:53 -0400:

> There once was a time when Gillette was satisfied with regular
>manifestations of Futura. Bold Futura, Extra Bold Futura Oblique, and so
>on. But its new logo has this just awful "3" that isn't even a proper
>sans serif. It's like, all angular and stuff.

Not angular: "quasi-futuristic".

> It Must Be Stopped. I say we boycott all performances of
>Penn Gillette and Teller until it gets fixed.

It's safe. He spells his name "Jillette."

> Also, where are all these journalists getting Mach3 samples?
>Not fair.

Oh, you're just jealous. Check the cigar box we hid in your back yard
last night...

> you don't win friends with salad

"Mom! You're on my side!"
"Sorry, Lisa. It had a good beat!"

Freedom is just chaos with better lighting...
...this is Chihu, signing off.
===
Chihuahua Gilliam Fnordling-5 (with an umlaut over it) Grub
702.FIT.TOWN
ICQ # 7883370
cha...@mactyre.net
cha...@tmbg.org
chihuahuagillia...@think-site.org
Das Bistro: Where Every Morning Is Like A New Day
http://users.intercomm.com/teddt/db/
"Ask Me About My Geek Code!"
===

"This is my life
And this is how it reads:
A documentary that nobody believe
Albert Steptoe in 'Gone With The Breeze.'
Mother played by Peter Beardsly
Father by John Cleese."

--The Beautiful South, "My Book"

===
Be still, my love, my watermelon rind. I am consumed with your
collection of agile fans and spare blades.
From the Surrealist Compliment Generator
(http://pharmdec.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/jardin_scripts/SCG)