Tautologic @ Elbo Room Tue., May 19

ethan taylor sellers

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

When will this madness end?

Lucky for you Tautologic fans, there's no end in sight. We're playing
tomorrow, Tuesday, May 19 at 9pm at the Elbo Room (2871 N. Lincoln).
Cover is $3.

Having played a solid set at Sidelines on Friday, we have really hit our
stride, and expect our performance at the Elbo Room to continue in this
groove. Thanks to all of those who came out to see us at Sidelines.

Stay tuned to these emails for exciting news about new members, our CD
recording project in progress, more gigs, and other surprises.

Thanks,

Tautologic
(Ethan, Pat, Dan, Jen, Ken, Henry, Mick)

Tautologic

"A pop/rock groove thing with classical, jazz, and world influences."

call Ethan Sellers at (773) 752-3827 or email etse...@midway.uchicago.edu
for more info

May 19 Tue 9:00 Elbo Room
2871 N. Lincoln (773) 549-5549 $3