20th century classical radio spam

tert

Aug 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/24/99
The Program Formerly Known As Big Nerd Radio can be heard more or
less 1:30-3pm Tuesdays (except today) and 12-1:30pm Thursdays on
WHPK 88.5 FM. See http://cs.uchicago.edu/~gw/hpk.html for details.

This is the end of my spam campaign. Thank you.

Tushar Samant

Aug 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/24/99
g...@cs.uchicago.edu writes:
>The Program Formerly Known As Big Nerd Radio can be heard more or
>less 1:30-3pm Tuesdays (except today) and 12-1:30pm Thursdays on
>WHPK 88.5 FM. See http://cs.uchicago.edu/~gw/hpk.html for details.

Nice page... Didn't realize there were so many nerds in the world.
Could you make the "z"s bolder or redder or something? Lost them
totally.

M. McNaughton

Aug 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/24/99
In article <FGz9s...@midway.uchicago.edu>, tert <g...@cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
>The Program Formerly Known As Big Nerd Radio can be heard more or
>less 1:30-3pm Tuesdays (except today) and 12-1:30pm Thursdays on
>WHPK 88.5 FM. See http://cs.uchicago.edu/~gw/hpk.html for details.
>
>This is the end of my spam campaign. Thank you.

Down with spam! Off with his head!

Mike "end it in violence and ucky little bloody gooky bits" McNaughton
--
"By law, I'm allowed to masturbate on my front lawn."-|
- Mr. "X" |-incidents not related