Tautologic at Gallery Cabaret July 25

1 view

ethan taylor sellers

Jul 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/22/98
Greetings potential Tautologic-fans,

It's been a while, but we're back. Come see us at the Gallery Cabaret
Saturday, July 25 at 10pm. The Gallery is in Wicker Park - call the venue
or call/email me for directions.

Our Gallery Cabaret performance will feature:

* the addition of 8 new songs to our repertoire

* new bass player Adam Whitson

* Vince Canter switch-hitting on guitar and keyboards

* Pat Buzby singing and drumming at the same time

* openers Das Sporten (make sure you catch their set!)

Stay tuned for information about our upcoming gigs and new additions to
the Tautologic family.

yer pal,

Ethan

Tautologic

"A pop/rock groove thing with classical, jazz, and world influences."

call Ethan Sellers at (773) 752-3827 or email etse...@midway.uchicago.edu
for more info

Jul 25 Sat 10:00 Gallery Cabaret
2020 N. Oakley (773) 489-5471 $TBA

Aug 21 11pm Morseland

Greg Whitman

Jul 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/22/98
etse...@midway.uchicago.edu (ethan taylor sellers) wrote:

>yer pal,
>
>Ethan

>$TBA

Just so you know, Mike is paying me $0.03 / month to be his friend, and
that's with the volume discount. And, now that my car died, he's also
required to drive if we do anything "as friends." So, potential pal, I'm
not sure you can afford me. Make me an offer.

--
"Your fridge is scarier than an X-Files episode!" -- Vix