Invitation to China - Beijing

SNA Education Group

Jun 19, 2010, 5:10:23 PM6/19/10
to ucha...@googlegroups.com

Invitation

CHINA - Beijing

Presented by SNA Educational Group

Dear Sirs and Madams:

On behalf of the SNA Educational Program organizing committee, I am pleased to invite you and your fellow members and staffs to this Educational trip to Beijing, China in the fall of 2010 to see the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and the Great Wall of China in Beijing.  The tours will depart on Sept 3rd, 11th, Oct 1st, and 9th.  This program is one of the best platforms between China and North America.

This special offer is only $999*for a 7 days trip to Beijing, China

**the price includes international round-trip airfare, 4/5 star accommodations, English speaking tour guides, local transportations, and all admission fees and meals listed**

 (For more information, please visit our website at www.snatours.com/SNATours/SpecialTours.shtml )

This will be an amazing opportunity to learn the Chinese culture, interact with the local educators and students, and of course, explore the amazing sights of China and to see the wonders of the world.  You are welcome to bring your family members, and friends!  Please visit our website for the testimonials of our past participants.  You are welcome to contact them for recommendations.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or if you need more information about the program and the trip. We will be more than happy to help you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you and regards!

*The $999 price is based on Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), and Vancouver (YVR) departures.  Add-on airfare from your home cities are available upon request, please check with us for a quote. The price does not include airport taxes.

Jason Wang

Project Manager

SNA Educational Group

Telephone: (778) 297-5593