keyboard, mouse, surge protector

1 view

King Hou Lam

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

hello,

I have a natural layout keyboard (those that seperate left and right
side) in excellent condition that I would like to sell. It
comes with a touch pad. I am asking for $25 or best offer.

I also have a mouse in good condition. $5 or best offer.

The surge protector is new. It also has protection for the modem, too.
Phone line is included. $10 or best offer.

All the price here are negotiable.

If you are interested, send me an email.

Thanks,

King Lam

Yolanda Figueroa

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97
to King Hou Lam

I have a question about the mouse that is for sale. What brand, style,
type, etc. is it? I've got one now but I'm thinking about your offer.
E-mail me within the next few days and I may be interested in this mouse.
Thanks.
yafig...@ucdavis.edu

King Hou Lam

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97
to yafig...@ucdavis.edu

The mouse is sold. Thanks.

king lam

onlines...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2012, 1:40:50 AM9/26/12
Sporting a distinctive, subtle and pervasive look, the aura collection for the new iPhone 5 brings sophisticated design with clean horizontal lines that echo the new [url=http://www.shoponlinelive.com/valuable-case-for-iphone-5-5g-brush-finished-metal-pc-cover-p-7229.html]Case For iPhone 5[/url] styling. The case aura for iPhone 5 features a tri- color design composed of colored aluminum and durable polycarbonate surfaces. From a palette of six tones, each distinctly coordinated color features brushed aluminum panels that are perfectly placed to avoid any degradation in antenna performance. Perfect for the urban, modern style-setters, its slim, snap-on design features an exclusive: a rubberized side grip that promotes a firm hold on the http://www.shoponlinelive.com/fashion-polka-dots-wallet-bag-stand-cover-for-apple-iphone-5g-p-7208.html iPhone 5 while offering extended protection. A built-in, anti-glare camera ring resists glare when taking flash-assisted photos in dark environments. vibes are slim-profile, snap-on cases that effortlessly maintain the profile of the iPhone 5. It offers protection against the hazards of everyday use with clear access to earphone, speaker and the new Lightning docking ports. A built-in, anti-glare camera ring resists glare when taking flash-assisted photos in dark environments. The latest [url=http://www.shoponlinelive.com/classic-retro-matte-flip-pu-leather-mobile-phone-case-for-iphone5-p-7224.html]iphone 5 case[/url]
solo collection brings new vibrant colors along with an excellent form-fitting design that securely caresses to protect the iPhone 5 from all angles. It's designed to go anywhere, match everything and offer compact yet dependable surface protection against accidental drops and daily use. The solo collection of cases features power and volume button protection, and a built-in, anti-glare camera ring resists glare when taking flash-assisted photos in dark environments.

onlines...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2012, 1:41:31 AM9/26/12
to yafig...@ucdavis.edu