1BD/1BA furnished apartment, Free Monitor + $500, Don't pay till 3/01, No deposit, Close to campus, $1575/month

Nicole Morgan

Jan 25, 2012, 12:23:58 AM1/25/12
Free AOC Flat Screen Monitor + $500 gift included for moving in! :)

My husband and I are looking for someone to take over our lease ASAP
until August 24, 2012 with the option to renew. I am pregnant and need
to move back to our home country (Australia) asap for medical care.

This is a spacious (790 sq ft) 1 bedroom 1 bathroom, furnished
apartment in the West Village Viridian Apartments overlooking the
apartment complex square. The rent ($1575) includes all utilities,
amenities, reliable and fast high speed internet, private washer &
dryer, and furniture package in a beautiful apartment with modern
design.

You don't have to pay anything until March 1st even if you move in
beforehand. You don't have to pay the security deposit and we'lll pay
the transfer of lease fees, too.

The apartment amenities include:
Private balcony with beautiful view (See Pictures)
Energy efficient appliances
Dishwasher
Washer & Dryer
Refrigerator, Stove, & Oven
Microwave
Large windows
Pet friendly
AC & Heat

The community center amenities include (all for free):
Free 24 hour gym (it's huge and has great equipment)
24 hour study area with conference rooms, printer, and computers (2
Macs and 2 PCs)
Recreation pool, heated lap pool, and spa
Pool tables, ping pong tables, foosball, and huge TVs
Gaming area (Wii, PS3, & XBox 360)
Tanning booth (stand up kind)
Sand volleyball court
Outdoor kitchen with BBQ grills
Outdoor fireplace

The floor plan (Viridian A): http://www.ucdaviswestvillage.com/viridian/floorplans

It's extremely close to campus (5 minute bike ride to the center of
campus). You must be UCD or Los Rios affiliated to live here.
It's probably the most eco-friendly apartment complex in Davis.

The apartment is huge for a 1 bedroom, the management is very
responsive to requests and maintenance, the complex is quiet,
neighbors are friendly.

Please contact me (Nikki) by e-mail (nbmorgan at ucdavis.edu) or phone
(530-208-6744) if you're interested or have any questions. I can send
more pictures or facilitate a tour of the apartment and complex, too!