who reads the newsgroup?

I8P

Jan 19, 2001, 10:40:12 AM1/19/01
who reads the newsgroup anyhow?

asia...@my-deja.com

Jan 19, 2001, 11:18:56 AM1/19/01
didn't something like this happen before and someone stepped in and
told everyone they couldn't do what neil and i just did?

In article <UbZ96.509$GV2.3...@news.pacbell.net>,

"I8P" <squis...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> who reads the newsgroup anyhow?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

***signalman alternate life***

Jan 19, 2001, 1:55:17 PM1/19/01
yeah, but so far neither of us has said or done anything to harm the
fraternity's reputation, as far as i'm concerned.

good game, sunny.

- neil

neil d ghosh
post-urban design, uc davis
y2k non-compliant
alpha phi omega, iota phi, cunningham f97

<unofficial document - inadmissible as evidence>

special abilities: nuisance (30' radius), nicotine aura (+10'
radius/cigarette), monkey dance of war (target must roll d6 versus
tolerance rating), redundant verbal barrage (see monkey dance of war),
other undefined abilities

equipment: comb, lighter, five cigarettes, exacto knife,
pencil, power ring

Once there was a little kid who used to wear mismatched clothes and socks
to first grade. The other kids made fun of him every day and each night,
after his grandma tucked him into bed, he would cry himself to sleep, and
his wailing would frighten the imagined ghosts away from under the bed and
out of his toy chest. I knew that little kid, because that little kid was
me.

"Inviting thinking is to invite REVOLUTION."
-unknown

I8P

Jan 20, 2001, 12:24:42 AM1/20/01
speaking of the fraternity... whats up? whats going on with it?

"***signalman alternate life***" <bo...@mailbox.ucdavis.edu> wrote in
message news:Pine.GSO.4.21.010119...@runner.ucdavis.edu...

***signalman alternate life***

Jan 20, 2001, 2:01:35 PM1/20/01
leadership. friendship. service.

of course, there are those in the fraternity whose actions have made
aphio's image less shiny.

- neil

rwc...@ucdavis.edu

Jan 22, 2001, 12:35:08 AM1/22/01
In article <Pine.GSO.4.21.0101201100480.17404-
100...@sandman.ucdavis.edu>,

***signalman alternate life*** <bo...@mailbox.ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> leadership. friendship. service.
>
> of course, there are those in the fraternity whose actions have made
> aphio's image less shiny.
>
> - neil

Well, I am still around, although I don't go to Davis meetings much
anymore. Although I did go to Nationals in Philadelphia. Then
everyone of us came back suffering from "The Philly Phlegm" Fun little
illness that was... But I still read this thing. Although Nationals
was filled with "East Coast People" *Shudder* Be afraid, be very
afraid. At least they are 3000 miles away.

I8P

Jan 22, 2001, 1:13:33 AM1/22/01
hey are those national things just about drugs sex and alcohol?

asia...@my-deja.com

Jan 22, 2001, 1:26:20 AM1/22/01
hey roger!

-sunny

In article <94ggqc$qbc$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

rcla...@my-deja.com

Jan 22, 2001, 3:53:16 PM1/22/01
In article <xaQa6.378$cz4.2...@news.pacbell.net>,

"I8P" <squis...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> hey are those national things just about drugs sex and alcohol?

Only if you know the right people. Then again, I met Shauna at
Minneapolis. Oh Ta and Ernie, if it is any vindication, I saw
Christina in Philly... WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??? Please no
comments on my present relationship status as related to that.