witch hunter robin - question about last episode

Feb 23, 2004, 3:30:16 PM2/23/04
Not my lucky week,
I have missed (I think) the last 5 mins or so of the last
episode of witch hunter robin.
I Have seen upto the block reading from a newspaper (as first episode)
and saying something about meeting a person in black.

A car pulls up outside the office and thats all I got :(

So,
I never found out what happened to Robin or Amon - can somebody tell
me if there is more to the episode than I have see - if so please fill
in the missing pieces..

many thanks