Invitation: Barcamp Accra 2014 on Saturday

Kobe

Dec 18, 2014, 3:37:53 PM12/18/14
to ghana...@googlegroups.com, uccgtug, knust...@googlegroups.com
Hello champs,

BarCamp Accra 2014 is a free networking forum where participants learn, share and network. This 42nd Barcamp in Ghana takes place on December 20, 2014 at the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology in East Legon, Accra. The theme is 'Expanding Excellent Entreprises'. This is part of the Barcamp Ghana program run by the GhanaThink Foundation (now 10 years old), building a network of change makers, doers and entrepreneurs.

Over the last 6 years since Barcamps in Ghana started, we've championed businesses 'starting up'. We now have many young Ghanaian businesses. Now, we need to see these grow. We'll be discussing great Ghanaian entreprise examples. Come learn from, share and network with various young professionals and students. Some of our confirmed resource personnel include Bridget Otoo (TV3), Nana Yaw Asiedu (Oxford & Beaumont), Rosy Fynn (Surfline), Anima Misa (Sapphire), Alex Bram (SMS GH), Christabel Dadzie (Optimal Solutions), Selorm Branttie (mPedigree), Anita Erskine (Viasat1), etc

Register at Barcamp Accra Eventbrite site.   You can also register by sending “Barcamp Accra Your Name Your Email Address” to 1945 on all mobile networks.(example - Barcamp Accra Esi Eshun e...@eshun.co) .  Contact us via barcamp at www.ghanathink.org for sponsorship or partnership opportunities. Our hashtag is #bcaccra.

Regards,

- Kobe

--
"An extraordinary life is one lived in services to others"
Owusu Subramaniam Kwabena ( KOBE)