GDG Ghana Devfest Road Show 2016, UCC.

Hamilton Barnes

Oct 27, 2016, 1:03:22 PM10/27/16
to ssa-gd...@googlegroups.com, ucc...@googlegroups.com, john awotwi
Hello All,
   Hope all is well with you guys.

    We are pleased to announce this year's DevFest Season.

    A festival of technologies for developers. This time, its a roadshow, touching 3 regions that have GDG clusters.

    Catch us in Cape Coast  this Saturday 29th October,2016.

    GDG DevFests are large, community-run events that can offer speaker sessions across multiple product areas, all-day hack-a-thons, code labs, and more.

     In 2016, the official DevFest Season runs from September 01st through November 30th.

     In view of this GDG UCC presents GDG Ghana Devfest RoadShow.

 Please take note that due to changes beyond our control the venue for the event has being changed fromSasakawa Conference Room to Superannuation      Conference RoomWe are deeply sorry for anyinconvenience caused. Hope to see you there.

  Date:  29th October 19, 2016 .

  Venue: Superannuation Conference Room.

  Time: 9am.

     As developers and tech enthusiast s, we are obliged to be the cradle of development using the available technologies. Be the change we expect to see in communities.

     Be part of this with Hands -on and tech talks covering firebase, pwa’s , gcp  et al, its going to be parked to bursting.

      Visit this link to Register ==> https://goo.gl/Nb82vS

---<hamilto...@gmail.com> <samuel...@stu.ucc.edu.gh>
GDG Lead University of Cape Coast.
Tel: 0206467638 , 0573197357.